Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon June 16, 2014
Amazon To Jump Into Smartphone Business
The giant online retailer Amazon is expanding its horizons and introducing a smartphone that could top all others on the market.
Amazon is set to introduce a smartphone with 3-D features this Wednesday at a media event in Seattle. Ina Fried, a senior editor at Re/Code, tells Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson how Amazon may stand out from the crowded pack.