In his state-of-the-state speech, Governor Lynch made it clear that he’d like to see a change to the Constitution, setting out how New Hampshire pays for public schools. Similar efforts have failed before, sometimes over the meaning of a single word or phrase. We’ll look at this latest attempt, the arguments around it, and whether this year is the year an amendment is approved.
- Senator Molly Kelly - Democrat Senator from Keene and member of the education committee.
- Senator Jeb Bradley - Senator Majority Leader and Republican Senator from Wolfeboro.
- Rep. D.J. Bettencourt, House Majority Leader and Republican Representative from Salem.
- Rep. Christine Hamm - Democrat Representative fromHopkinton.
- Kevin Landrigan - Political Reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua and for Thelobbynh.com