Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Nashua Runner Races Boston Marathon For Beloved Guide Dog
- Meet Peter Biello, NHPR's New 'All Things Considered' Host
- At GOP Summit, 2016 Contenders Work To Impress N.H. Base
- Workers With Disabilities Will Be Paid At Least Minimum Wage In New Hampshire
Thu November 14, 2013
American Politics And The Asian Pacific
By Laura Knoy
The administration wants to “pivot east” - to move away from Europe and the Middle East and more towards Japan, South Korea, and especially China - given its economic and military power.
- Kathleen Molony – director and executive committee member of the Fellows Program at Harvard University's Weatherhead Center for International Affairs. She was formerly the Executive Director of the Massachusetts Office of International Trade.