Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Spring Book Picks 2015
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- After Six Generations, Making Sure The Family Farm Stays A Farm Forever
Thu November 14, 2013
American Politics And The Asian Pacific
By Laura Knoy
The administration wants to “pivot east” - to move away from Europe and the Middle East and more towards Japan, South Korea, and especially China - given its economic and military power.
- Kathleen Molony – director and executive committee member of the Fellows Program at Harvard University's Weatherhead Center for International Affairs. She was formerly the Executive Director of the Massachusetts Office of International Trade.