Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Wed July 23, 2014
And The Leaders In Innovation Are...
The people who measure innovation in the Global Innovation Index (GII) say that Europe leads the world in innovation. Sub-Saharan Africa is not doing too badly either.
The GII is an annual ranking of countries according to their potential for research and development.
Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Sweden top the list, and Sub-Saharan Africa has seen the most significant improvement of all regions. But where does the United States rank?
Joe Weisenthal of the Business Insider joins Here & Now’s Meghna Chakrabarti to discuss the new GII rankings.