Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth - Segment
Tue January 24, 2012
And the Oscar SHOULD go to...
The Academy Award nominations were announced this morning with some expected names – Meryl Streep and George Clooney, and a few surprises, Bridesmaids got asked to the party, for example…and who the heck is Demián Bichir? Now the ball is rolling, and here to talk about the annointed, the snubbed, and backroom campaigning that would put Super PACS to shame is film consultant, festivalier, and commentator Garen Daly.