Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Spring Book Picks 2015
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- After Six Generations, Making Sure The Family Farm Stays A Farm Forever
Wed October 2, 2013
Answering Your Questions About The Health Insurance Marketplace
As of yesterday, Americans can shop for coverage on these exchanges, set up by the Affordable Care Act. But many people are unaware of these marketplaces and many more have lots of questions- from who’s eligible, to what coverage is available, to how much it might cost.
- Todd Bookman: NHPR health reporter
- Sarah Palermo: Concord Monitor health reporter
- Jennifer Patterson: health care legal counsel for the New Hampshire Insurance Department
- Bridget Laflamme: Community Health Educator for the Coos County Family Health Services. She supervises health exchanges navigators.
- Martha Bebinger: WBUR health care reporter
*Todd Bookman and NHPR’s Digital Team created an interactive explainer on implementation of Obamacare. It breaks down what the law means for individuals, employers and seniors in NH. Check it out here.