Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Fri September 13, 2013
Anthem To Offer 11 Different Options In Health Exchange
Individuals looking to purchase health insurance through the new marketplaces will have only one company to choose from in New Hampshire.
But that company--Anthem Blue Cross-- says it’s been approved by federal regulators to sell 11 different plans across a range of premiums.
Anthem says it will provide more information on the various options next week, including what it calls ‘representative examples’ of the rates people will pay.
All the plans will use the same network of providers in the state.
Anthem will also offer one dental plan. Delta Dental says it will have four plans to choose from.
Consumers can begin purchasing insurance when the marketplace launches on October 1st. Nearly all Americans are required to have health insurance starting in 2014 or face paying a tax under the new health law.