Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Word of Mouth
Thu October 18, 2012
Apple vs Samsung, An Ad-war Brewing?
In 2010, Ad Week declared the “Get a Mac” campaign to be the the best campaign of the first decade of the 20th century. The beloved series of ads pitted John Hodgman as a stodgy stand-in for PC’s trading barbs with Justin Long and a cast of hip-looking, unflappable surrogates for Macs. Samsung took a page from that ad, rolling out a new commercial; its Galaxy s-3 that takes a stab at Apple true believers, waiting in a long line for the new iPhone 5.
What do you think?
Also check out one of the now famous "Get a Mac" commercials: