Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Sun February 9, 2014
Application Period Open For N.H. High School Short Film Festival
The New Hampshire Film and Television Office is accepting submissions for this year's high school short film festival. Created in 2007, the New Hampshire High School Short Film Festival is open to students enrolled in grades 9-12 at New Hampshire public or private high schools; homeschooled students ages 14-18 are also eligible. To be considered, a film cannot be longer than seven minutes, including titles and credits. All submissions must be postmarked on or before March 31 or arrive at the Film and Television Office in Concord by 4 p.m. on that date. A panel of judges made up of New Hampshire film industry professionals will review all submissions. Select films will be shown at the Red River Theatres in Concord on May 24.