Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Thu June 7, 2012
Are Fetal DNA Tests A Key To Pandora's Box?
Originally published on Thu June 7, 2012 5:54 pm
Audie Cornish talks with Rob Stein about new blood tests that can identify genetic abnormalities in a fetus. The tests raise controversial ethical issues.