Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Winnipesaukee's Mail Boat Is Part Floating Post Office, Part Time Machine
Thu June 7, 2012
Are Fetal DNA Tests A Key To Pandora's Box?
Originally published on Thu June 7, 2012 5:54 pm
Audie Cornish talks with Rob Stein about new blood tests that can identify genetic abnormalities in a fetus. The tests raise controversial ethical issues.