Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Thu August 14, 2014
Arrest Of Journalists In Ferguson Raises More Questions About Police Conduct
Two journalists were arrested and detained in Ferguson, Missouri, last night, amid high tensions following the death of teenager Michael Brown, who was shot by a police officer.
NPR Media Correspondent David Folkenflik joins Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson to discuss what these arrests say about the media covering the situation in Ferguson, and what this could reveal about how police are treating locals.
- See more media analysis from David Folkenflik
- Reporter Recounts His Arrest In Ferguson
- Protests Continue In Ferguson After Police Kill Unarmed Teen