Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue October 1, 2013
Arrest Made After High School Lockdown
A New Hampshire high school was under lockdown after police got a report that a former student was on the grounds threatening several people with a firearm.
Police said shortly after the lockdown at Sanborn Regional High School in Kingston on Monday afternoon, they arrested 18-year-old Timothy Soucy of Danville on two counts of criminal threatening. It wasn't known if a weapon was recovered.
It wasn't immediately known if Soucy had a lawyer.