Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Tue October 1, 2013
Arrest Made After High School Lockdown
A New Hampshire high school was under lockdown after police got a report that a former student was on the grounds threatening several people with a firearm.
Police said shortly after the lockdown at Sanborn Regional High School in Kingston on Monday afternoon, they arrested 18-year-old Timothy Soucy of Danville on two counts of criminal threatening. It wasn't known if a weapon was recovered.
It wasn't immediately known if Soucy had a lawyer.