Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Tue October 1, 2013
Arrest Made After High School Lockdown
A New Hampshire high school was under lockdown after police got a report that a former student was on the grounds threatening several people with a firearm.
Police said shortly after the lockdown at Sanborn Regional High School in Kingston on Monday afternoon, they arrested 18-year-old Timothy Soucy of Danville on two counts of criminal threatening. It wasn't known if a weapon was recovered.
It wasn't immediately known if Soucy had a lawyer.