Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Tue January 24, 2012
Assessing the Affordable Care Act
It’s been almost two years since President Obama signed into law sweeping health care reform called The Affordable Care Act". Since its passing, its set off legal challenges but also set in motion changes that have taken hold, including requiring coverage for young adults. We’ll take a look at this law, its progress, its problems, and its prospects, as well as how the political climate affects the debate, especially as President Obama prepares for his State of the Union address Tuesday evening.
- Charlie Arlinghaus - President of the Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy.
- Lisa Kaplan Howe - policy director for New Hampshire Voices for Health, a non-profit organization that coordinates a network of consumer and advocacy organizations and promotes affordable health in the state.
- Marilyn Serafini, the Robin Toner Distinguished Fellow and special correspondent at Kaiser Health News.