Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Thu April 26, 2012
Assessing the Presidential Selection Process
After a long campaign season of caucuses and primaries, attack ads, and Super PACs, many have noticed significant changes. This year, we've seen many more debates, an explosion in the use of digital media, and a decline of retail politics. Is this a troubling trend or the new reality for choosing a President?
- Dante Scala - Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire. You can follow him on Twitter at @graniteprof.
- Jonathan Ahl - News Director for Iowa Public Radio.
- Jack Gillum - Reporter for the Associated Press.