Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Thu April 26, 2012
Assessing the Presidential Selection Process
After a long campaign season of caucuses and primaries, attack ads, and Super PACs, many have noticed significant changes. This year, we've seen many more debates, an explosion in the use of digital media, and a decline of retail politics. Is this a troubling trend or the new reality for choosing a President?
- Dante Scala - Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire. You can follow him on Twitter at @graniteprof.
- Jonathan Ahl - News Director for Iowa Public Radio.
- Jack Gillum - Reporter for the Associated Press.