Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Thu April 26, 2012
Assessing the Presidential Selection Process
After a long campaign season of caucuses and primaries, attack ads, and Super PACs, many have noticed significant changes. This year, we've seen many more debates, an explosion in the use of digital media, and a decline of retail politics. Is this a troubling trend or the new reality for choosing a President?
- Dante Scala - Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire. You can follow him on Twitter at @graniteprof.
- Jonathan Ahl - News Director for Iowa Public Radio.
- Jack Gillum - Reporter for the Associated Press.