Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
Word of Mouth
Tue August 27, 2013
Barbara Danais, Ms. N.H. Senior America: 'I've Still Got It'
Come October, women from all across the country will flock to Atlantic City to compete in a pageant. It’s not Miss America, or Miss Teen America, or any of the other pageants that are so popular amongst reality television networks these days. This is Ms. Senior America. Word of Mouth’s Molly Donahue spoke with Ms. New Hampshire Senior America 2013, Barbara Danais.
Around the Nation