Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Fri February 15, 2013
Bat For Lashes On World Cafe
Originally published on Tue February 26, 2013 4:50 pm
Bat for Lashes, a.k.a. British singer and multi-instrumentalist Natasha Khan, has recorded three albums, and the first two received nominations for the Mercury Prize. Her most recent record, The Haunted Man, came out in October and has already been a considerable success, both commercially and with critics.
Khan, who's up for Best British Female Solo Artist at the 2013 Brit Awards, recently sat down with World Cafe host David Dye to discuss the themes and provocative cover art for The Haunted Man. And, of course, she plays a few songs from the album.