Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- With New Home, 3S Artspace Hopes To Be Hub For Arts, Food In Portsmouth
- Citing Lack Of Support, Broderick Steps Down From UNH Law Post
- Spring Book Picks 2015
Tue August 5, 2014
Bay State Gambling Debate: What It Means For N.H.
We're checking in with the ongoing debate over casino projects in Massachusetts and the referendum coming this November on whether to repeal the three-year-old law. We'll also look into how the gambling debate in Massachusetts might impact New Hampshire.
- Mark Arsenault – Boston Globe reporter who covers casino and gambling issues in Massachusetts.
- Kevin Landrigan - political reporter at The Telegraph of Nashua.
- Michael Mathis - president of MGM Springfield which recently won approval to operate a resort casino in Springfield.
- John Ribeiro - chair of the Repeal the Casino Deal Campaign, a citizen-led movement to repeal the state casino law. He lives in Winthrop Massachusetts.