Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- Meet Peter Biello, NHPR's New 'All Things Considered' Host
Tue August 5, 2014
Bay State Gambling Debate: What It Means For N.H.
We're checking in with the ongoing debate over casino projects in Massachusetts and the referendum coming this November on whether to repeal the three-year-old law. We'll also look into how the gambling debate in Massachusetts might impact New Hampshire.
- Mark Arsenault – Boston Globe reporter who covers casino and gambling issues in Massachusetts.
- Kevin Landrigan - political reporter at The Telegraph of Nashua.
- Michael Mathis - president of MGM Springfield which recently won approval to operate a resort casino in Springfield.
- John Ribeiro - chair of the Repeal the Casino Deal Campaign, a citizen-led movement to repeal the state casino law. He lives in Winthrop Massachusetts.