Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Word of Mouth
Mon June 3, 2013
A Beer Genius With Autism Embarks On A Cross-Country Brewery Tour
Meet Lance and Aaron Rice, whose project “Lance’s Brewery Tour” will be taking them across the country to some the best breweries in North America. Since launching “Lance’s Brewery Tour; A Beer Genius with Autism and His Dream.” on Kickstarter on May 13th, they have begun to receive national attention for the project.
Lance Rice is a brewery historian, who for forty years has been becoming an expert on all things beerish. He plans to write a book about North American breweries and their history, based partially on the trip he hopes to take with his nephew, Aaron. The kicker in all this is that Lance has autism.
Aaron Rice is a director who plans to chronicle their tour in a documentary. Not only will the film share their adventure, but also the unique challenges presented by Lance’s autism in achieving this lifelong goal. The two of them are here to discuss “Lance’s Brewery Tour."
Shots - Health Blog
Word of Mouth