Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Word of Mouth
Tue September 24, 2013
The Beer Lovers' Guide To New Hampshire's Local Brews
Fall is a good time for beer lovers. With the crisp air, light-bodied lagers and shandies are swept off the shelves to make way for dark and amber ales along with multiple versions of October-fest brews... For beer lovers wishing to combine a fall foliage tour with sampling the wares at one of the state’s many breweries, New Hampshire Magazine is here to help. “The Beer Lovers’ Guide to the Granite State”, a comprehensive guide to enjoying New Hampshire’s local beer industry is now online. Erica Thoits is assistant editor for New Hampshire Magazine.