Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Word of Mouth
Tue September 24, 2013
The Beer Lovers' Guide To New Hampshire's Local Brews
Fall is a good time for beer lovers. With the crisp air, light-bodied lagers and shandies are swept off the shelves to make way for dark and amber ales along with multiple versions of October-fest brews... For beer lovers wishing to combine a fall foliage tour with sampling the wares at one of the state’s many breweries, New Hampshire Magazine is here to help. “The Beer Lovers’ Guide to the Granite State”, a comprehensive guide to enjoying New Hampshire’s local beer industry is now online. Erica Thoits is assistant editor for New Hampshire Magazine.