Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Tue July 9, 2013
Belmont Man Charged With Killing Mother, Brother
New Hampshire prosecutors are charging a man with hacking to death his 59-year-old mother and 39-year-old brother in a Belmont home in May.
Officials say 31-year-old Shawn Carter of Belmont was arrested Tuesday and charged with killing his mother, Priscilla Carter and his brother, Timothy Carter on May 23 or 24 in their home on Sunset Drive.
The medical examiner's office determined Priscilla Carter's cause of death was multiple chop wounds and blunt force injuries, while Timothy Carter's cause of death was multiple chop wounds. The office did not say what kind of weapon was used.
Shawn Carter is expected to be arraigned Wednesday at Laconia District Court.