Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Mon March 3, 2014
Best Picture Win For '12 Years A Slave' Sends New Message To Hollywood?
Originally published on Mon March 3, 2014 12:37 pm
The Oscars brought out the glitz, glamor and gowns in Hollywood. People Magazine's movie critic Alynda Wheat recaps the evening.