Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Mon December 3, 2012
'Big Mountain Jesus' Statue Divides Montanans
Originally published on Mon December 3, 2012 6:08 pm
A group of atheists has filed a lawsuit seeking the removal of a statue of Jesus on federal land near a Montana ski resort. Melissa Block talks with William Cox of Kalispell, Mont., who is the plaintiff in the lawsuit.