Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Here's What's Awesome
Mon July 25, 2011
The Bike That Can Read Your Mind
Psychic bikes? Not quite (though Psychic Bikes would be a great name for a Robert Pollard side project). But the concept bike here is brainwave-powered. If you need to shift to a different gear, you think it and the neuro-sensing helmet sends a signal to the gear mechanism. The bike changes gears - no levers required.
The only caveats here: this is a concept bike, so you can't buy one; you have to do some training to "teach" the helmet to read your brainwaves; and eventually you have to use the bike's abilities to protect yourself from an axe-wielding Jack Nicholson, just like in the movie "The Shining" Ok, one of those isn't real. I think.
Now it's your turn. Ride on over to the comments field and think an awesome link or two for us.