Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Wed June 14, 2006
Bike Week's Wall of Death
All this week, New Hampshire Public Radio is bringing you some of the sights and sounds of bike week in Laconia.
Today, is the Wall of Death, a regular attraction at Bike Week...and it draws the crowds.
A motorcycle rider uses centrifugal force to hold him and his bike horizontal as he rides around the inside of what looks like a very large barrel.
Freelance Producer Cheryl Senter sends us this postcard.