Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Spring Skiing In Tuckerman Is Best It's Been In Decades
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
Wed June 14, 2006
Bike Week's Wall of Death
All this week, New Hampshire Public Radio is bringing you some of the sights and sounds of bike week in Laconia.
Today, is the Wall of Death, a regular attraction at Bike Week...and it draws the crowds.
A motorcycle rider uses centrifugal force to hold him and his bike horizontal as he rides around the inside of what looks like a very large barrel.
Freelance Producer Cheryl Senter sends us this postcard.