Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Thu December 13, 2012
Bishop Gene Robinson: Straight Talk about Gay Marriage
Nearly ten years ago Vicky Gene Robinson made international news by being the first openly gay person elected Bishop of an Episcopal Diocese. The action divided the church and Robinson made more headlines for being gay, than being Bishop. Now as he prepares to step down after nearly a decade of service, he's out with a new book. In God Believes in Love , Robinson tries to answer ten questions "frequently asked by those trying to understand if gay marriage is truly a just and righteous path for our states, our country and our world. Today Bishop Gene Robinson joins us to talk about his book and his case for gay marriage.
- Bishop Gene Robinson - IX Bishop of the Diocese of New Hampshire in the Episcopal Church and author of "God Believes in Love: Straight Talk about Gay Marriage"