Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Thu December 13, 2012
Bishop Gene Robinson: Straight Talk about Gay Marriage
Nearly ten years ago Vicky Gene Robinson made international news by being the first openly gay person elected Bishop of an Episcopal Diocese. The action divided the church and Robinson made more headlines for being gay, than being Bishop. Now as he prepares to step down after nearly a decade of service, he's out with a new book. In God Believes in Love , Robinson tries to answer ten questions "frequently asked by those trying to understand if gay marriage is truly a just and righteous path for our states, our country and our world. Today Bishop Gene Robinson joins us to talk about his book and his case for gay marriage.
- Bishop Gene Robinson - IX Bishop of the Diocese of New Hampshire in the Episcopal Church and author of "God Believes in Love: Straight Talk about Gay Marriage"