Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
- Northern Pass Gives $3 Million To Conservation Projects
Tue August 20, 2013
Bog Pond Offers A Unique Habitat For Wildlife And Plant Species
Bog Pond is tucked away off of Route 4a in Andover. The area is a wetland and peat bog habitat. And this past Monday, UNH wildlife program assistant, Emma Carcagno led a tour of the area. The event is part of a summer-long project called "Taking Action for Wildlife" sponsored by the Andover Conservation Commission.
NHPR's Abby Kessler went on the wetland walk and filed this audio postcard.