Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Tue August 20, 2013
Bog Pond Offers A Unique Habitat For Wildlife And Plant Species
Bog Pond is tucked away off of Route 4a in Andover. The area is a wetland and peat bog habitat. And this past Monday, UNH wildlife program assistant, Emma Carcagno led a tour of the area. The event is part of a summer-long project called "Taking Action for Wildlife" sponsored by the Andover Conservation Commission.
NHPR's Abby Kessler went on the wetland walk and filed this audio postcard.