Most Active Stories
- Nor'Easter Leaves Thousands Of Granite Staters Without Power, Likely For Days
- Capital Corridor Rail Study: Rail To Manchester a Good Deal, Concord Only So-So
- "Sailor Jerry" Ad Man Turns To History-Rich Tamworth For Whiskey Distillery
- Something Wild: Are Golden Eagles Returning To The Granite State?
- Portsmouth's Iconic Scrap Piles Are Gone For Good
Thu August 23, 2012
Book On Bin Laden Raid Under Pentagon Pressure
Originally published on Thu August 23, 2012 5:47 pm
A member of the team that attacked bin Laden's compound in Pakistan last year has written a book about the raid. The book is being published under a pseudonym. But already there are questions about whether the author violated Pentagon rules by failing to run the book by the military first.