Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Thu August 23, 2012
Book On Bin Laden Raid Under Pentagon Pressure
Originally published on Thu August 23, 2012 5:47 pm
A member of the team that attacked bin Laden's compound in Pakistan last year has written a book about the raid. The book is being published under a pseudonym. But already there are questions about whether the author violated Pentagon rules by failing to run the book by the military first.