Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Word of Mouth - Segment
Tue April 3, 2012
Boss treating you like a dog? Maybe that's not so bad...
Management consultants are often ridiculed for using words like “bandwidth,” “capacity,” and “low-hanging fruit.” When Word of Mouth noticed a consultant tweeting as @PeopleSense following our Twitter account, we thought…hmmmm…nice alternative to “out of the box thinking.
@PeopleSense is really New Hamsphire consultant Robin Eichert. Her twitter tagline is “I help business leaders select and retain inspired employees. Also, share dog inspired leadership lessons.” That last bit really perked up our ears, so we threw the stick to NHPR's Dan Gorenstein and he went after the story…