Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Around the Nation
Fri April 19, 2013
Boston Police Believe They've Killed 1 Marathon Bomber
Originally published on Fri April 19, 2013 1:32 pm
Parts of the Boston metropolitan area were full of police activity Thursday night amid a hunt for persons wanted in connection with the bombings at the Boston Marathon. David Greene and Steve Inskeep talk to NPR's Dina Temple-Raston and Fred Bever of member station WBUR, who are in Boston, for an update on what's known regarding the investigation.