Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
All Things Considered
Wed March 27, 2013
Boston's Fed President Sees Job Growth Ahead, But Plenty Of Economic Obstacles Too
Today four heads of Federal Reserve Banks gave public speeches about the economy – one of them was the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Eric Rosengren.
In his speech at St. Anselm College, Rosengren said the Fed’s policies had boosted the economy, and he said he expected more slow job growth over the next few years.
Eric Rosengren talks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson about the state of the US economy and our place in it.