Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
All Things Considered
Wed March 27, 2013
Boston's Fed President Sees Job Growth Ahead, But Plenty Of Economic Obstacles Too
Today four heads of Federal Reserve Banks gave public speeches about the economy – one of them was the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Eric Rosengren.
In his speech at St. Anselm College, Rosengren said the Fed’s policies had boosted the economy, and he said he expected more slow job growth over the next few years.
Eric Rosengren talks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson about the state of the US economy and our place in it.