Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue October 16, 2012
British Computer Hacker Won't Be Extradited To U.S.
Originally published on Tue October 16, 2012 7:06 pm
The U.K. has denied extradition to the United States for a computer hacker who is accused of breaking into military systems. British authorities say they feared he would commit suicide. The U.S. sought Gary McKinnon's extradition in relation to an incident 10 years ago.