Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Mon August 25, 2014
Burger King... Of Canada?
Burger King, the American fast-food restaurant operator, is looking to buy Canada’s coffee and doughnut chain Tim Hortons.
Burger King announced yesterday the two companies are in talks to form a deal that it says would help it compete with similar companies.
Skeptics say it would allow Burger King to move its headquarters to Canada, lowering its tax bill. NPR’s Marilyn Geewax talks to Here & Now’s Sacha Pfeiffer about what a deal could mean.