Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Around the Nation
Tue January 21, 2014
Business Major Hopes Ads Will Pay Off His Student Loans
Originally published on Tue January 21, 2014 8:07 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning, I'm Steve Inskeep with best wishes to Alex Benda. He graduates this spring from the University of Michigan at Flint. He's a business major and he's making a business of his graduation. Mr. Benda says he is selling advertising space on his graduation cap. He wants 300 bucks for an ad that's one square inch. It may be hard to see an ad of that size from the audience. But if he could sell 100 ads, he would pay off his student loans.
You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.