Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Mon May 7, 2012
Originally published on Mon May 7, 2012 6:46 am
The world's second biggest maker of personal computers Lenovo Group has announced it will invest nearly $800 million over the next five years to build a mobile device facility in China. The company will develop and manufacture products like smartphones, tablet computers and other mobile devices to meet growing global demand.