Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Word of Mouth
Fri April 19, 2013
CAB Pre-Meeting Listening/Survey For 04.27
Hello Community Advisory Board Members,
I am really looking forward to our discussion on April 27, and hearing feedback about NHPR's Word of Mouth. In preparation for our discussion I would love to have you listen to a few short pieces of sound and then share your impressions in a very brief survey (link below).
Thank you so much, and I look forward to meeting you all.
Senior Producer, Word of Mouth
Please listen to both versions of this interview and make note of any differences you hear. Do you prefer one over the other? Why?
Listen to these five one-minute program billboards and make note about the content they highlight. (Note, a "billboard" is the radio term for the one-minute "coming up today" piece you hear at the start of a show's hour, before a news break.)
That's all for the listening...now, please take just a few minutes to fill out this very short survey by clicking on this link: