Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Wed July 25, 2012
Campaign Sound Bites: Does Truth Matter?
Originally published on Wed July 25, 2012 8:12 am
Mitt Romney has spent the past week hammering one comment that President Obama made about business owners: "You didn't build that." The Obama campaign protests that the comment was taken out of context. The Romney campaign says it points to a deeper truth about President Obama's philosophy. Does the truth even matter?