Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Wed July 25, 2012
Campaign Sound Bites: Does Truth Matter?
Originally published on Wed July 25, 2012 8:12 am
Mitt Romney has spent the past week hammering one comment that President Obama made about business owners: "You didn't build that." The Obama campaign protests that the comment was taken out of context. The Romney campaign says it points to a deeper truth about President Obama's philosophy. Does the truth even matter?