Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Wed July 25, 2012
Campaign Sound Bites: Does Truth Matter?
Originally published on Wed July 25, 2012 8:12 am
Mitt Romney has spent the past week hammering one comment that President Obama made about business owners: "You didn't build that." The Obama campaign protests that the comment was taken out of context. The Romney campaign says it points to a deeper truth about President Obama's philosophy. Does the truth even matter?