Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Wed July 25, 2012
Campaign Sound Bites: Does Truth Matter?
Originally published on Wed July 25, 2012 8:12 am
Mitt Romney has spent the past week hammering one comment that President Obama made about business owners: "You didn't build that." The Obama campaign protests that the comment was taken out of context. The Romney campaign says it points to a deeper truth about President Obama's philosophy. Does the truth even matter?