Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Here's What's Awesome
Wed February 9, 2011
Can Thsrs Give Us a Three Letter Word for Antidisestablishmentarianism?
In the Twitterverse it's not enough to find just the right word - with only 140 characters, you have to find just the right short word. As its name suggests, Thsrs is a site that'll help you swap out a word that's, um, protracted, with a shorter one.
And no, Thsrs doesn't give a three letter word for antidisestablishmentarianism, but I wouldn't hold that against it. [Presurfer]
As always, we hope you'll share a short but awesome link in the comments.