Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Here's What's Awesome
Wed February 9, 2011
Can Thsrs Give Us a Three Letter Word for Antidisestablishmentarianism?
In the Twitterverse it's not enough to find just the right word - with only 140 characters, you have to find just the right short word. As its name suggests, Thsrs is a site that'll help you swap out a word that's, um, protracted, with a shorter one.
And no, Thsrs doesn't give a three letter word for antidisestablishmentarianism, but I wouldn't hold that against it. [Presurfer]
As always, we hope you'll share a short but awesome link in the comments.