Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Tue February 18, 2014
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Claims Three In Plaistow
New Hampshire's fire marshal says three people have died because of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Fire Marshal William Degnan says a fourth person was taken to Massachusetts General Hospital after firefighters were called to the Plaistow home at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday.
Degnan says the home had a carbon monoxide detector but it didn't have batteries. He says the investigation is focused on the furnace.
All the victims were adults.
Degnan said the victims' identities won't be released until the family has been notified.
The deaths came at the beginning of another winter storm that raced through the state.