Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Business and Economy
Thu February 28, 2013
Casino Could Bring N.H. More Social Costs Than Revenue, New Report Finds
Our reporters at StateImpact NH have the latest on a study from the Center for Public Policy Studies that finds a casino in New Hampshire may be a wash -- when it comes to balancing tax revenue with social costs.
For background information on all three casino bills proposed this session, read up here.