Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Word of Mouth - Segment
Fri January 6, 2012
A Celestial Victor?
Bookies take bets on winners and losers. Political junkies follow the news, budgets and campaign strategies to determine the odds. Astrologers follow the candidates destinies as mapped out in the heavens. The Nashua Patch asked astrologer Dorothy Morgan to consult the stars for clues to the outcome of the New Hamsphire primary. Astrology, after all, guided the campaign and presidency of republican idol, Ronald Reagan. We called her to find out what the star signs portend for today’s candidates.
Plus, if you need a break from all this political stuff, check out our new favorite blogs: