Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Word of Mouth - Segment
Fri January 6, 2012
A Celestial Victor?
Bookies take bets on winners and losers. Political junkies follow the news, budgets and campaign strategies to determine the odds. Astrologers follow the candidates destinies as mapped out in the heavens. The Nashua Patch asked astrologer Dorothy Morgan to consult the stars for clues to the outcome of the New Hamsphire primary. Astrology, after all, guided the campaign and presidency of republican idol, Ronald Reagan. We called her to find out what the star signs portend for today’s candidates.
Plus, if you need a break from all this political stuff, check out our new favorite blogs: