NHPR correspondent Sheryl Rich-Kern is completing a weeklong series on autism. We'll look at what we've learned about autism and what it means for schools, families and towns.
- SHERYL RICH-KERN - NHPR REPORTER WHO PUT TOGETHER A WEEK LONG SERIES WHICH CONCLUDES TODAY - CALLED “CHALLENGES OF AUTISM”
- ELLEN CAVANAUGH – NURSE PRACTITIONER AT THE AUTISM PROGRAM AT THE CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL AT DARTMOUTH-HITCHCOCK
- KIRSTEN MURPHY - DIRECTOR OF THE NEW HAMPSHIRE COUNCIL ON AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS
We'll also hear from:
- ARI NE’EMAN - FOUNDER OF THE AUTISM SELF-ADVOCACY NETWORK AND A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL COUNCIL ON DISABILITY
- SANTINA THIBEDEAU– DIRECTORY OF THE BUREAU OF SPECIAL EDUCATION AT THE NEW HAMPSHIRE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION