Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Here's What's Awesome
Wed March 2, 2011
Charlie Sheen and Other Awesomeness on Today's Show
Charlie Sheen, Unemployed Winner – the internet loves a meltdown! And it loves remixing a meltdown.
Cats Quote Charlie Sheen - http://mediumlarge.wordpress.com/2011/02/24/cats-quote-charlie-sheen/
The Charlie Sheen is Too Damn High Party - http://wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=Ks9DBlH0VRY
Family Circus meets Charlie Sheen - http://nagonthelake.blogspot.com/2011/03/sheen-family-circus.html
Sheen quotes set to music: http://thedailywh.at/2011/03/01/obligatory-of-the-day-4/
Anonymous targeting Libya? – Anonymous could become the Wikileaks of 2011. Hard to know for sure what Anonymous is really doing and what’s just alleged, but they’re certainly keeping busy – Libya, Wisconsin protests, possibly the Fred Phelps group, etc.
Texas Gov. Rick Perry blocking journalists on Twitter?
Google search tweaks
Google says this will downplay content farms. We’ll see.
Also notable: Google is taking a first step toward using crowdsourcing to shape results.
Could be useful in promoting useful sites, but it could just become yet another way sites try to game results, blocking rivals to help their own cause.
The Loneliest Whale – another internet sensation.
Pew Pew Pew – a video game for video game nerds.
Laughing baby – awww