A leading expert finds a large drop in these cases and suggests likely factors include improved prevention and treatment programs. But there are several ways to interpret these numbers, and in some cases, they don’t match up with what child advocates see in the courts and elsewhere. We’ll take a new look at this longstanding issue.
- Lorraine Bartlett - Administrator for the New Hampshire Division for Children Youth and Families Child Protection Bureau
- David Finkelhor - Professor of Sociology at UNH and Director of the Crimes Against Research Lab
- Jim Reams - Rockingham's County Attorney
- Linda Nagle - Licensed Social Worker and Program Director at State Child and Family Services
- Nancy West - Reporter at the Union Leader. Her coverage of this issue can be found here.