Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Around the Nation
Fri September 20, 2013
Chicago Shootings Spur Renewed Call For Tougher Gun Laws
In Chicago, a late-night shooting Thursday left 13 people wounded, including a 3-year-old boy. The city has been struggling to curtail the city's gun violence, which plagues some neighborhoods on the south and west sides. This latest incident has the Chicago Police Superintendent once again calling for tougher gun laws.