Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Fri May 4, 2012
Chocolate Maker Brings Joy Out Of The Basement
Originally published on Fri May 4, 2012 5:19 pm
Awhile back, we brought you this story about one of the country's smallest and most intriguing chocolate factories.
But now you can see for yourself how Potomac Chocolate Founder Ben Rasmussen uses Indian lentil grinders, lobster pots and a tricked-out oven from Craig's List to bring his chocolates out of the basement and into your life.
For more amazing work by NPR's latest crop o' interns, check out NPR Intern Edition.