Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Fri May 4, 2012
Chocolate Maker Brings Joy Out Of The Basement
Originally published on Fri May 4, 2012 5:19 pm
Awhile back, we brought you this story about one of the country's smallest and most intriguing chocolate factories.
But now you can see for yourself how Potomac Chocolate Founder Ben Rasmussen uses Indian lentil grinders, lobster pots and a tricked-out oven from Craig's List to bring his chocolates out of the basement and into your life.
For more amazing work by NPR's latest crop o' interns, check out NPR Intern Edition.