Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Wed November 14, 2012
In Close Vote, 'Monkey See' Readers Chose Cats Over Dogs; What Say You?
We're curious about whether Two-Way readers agree or disagree with Monkey See readers about this "important" issue:
Which is better: cats or dogs?
Your Two-Way hosts know which way we would vote. But we would never, ever try to influence anyone's opinion with stories about the tail-wagging, barking, "I'm so glad to see you!" greetings we get when we arrive home each evening.
Monkey See's audience gave cats an Obama-Romney kind of win: 50.09 percent for the felines; 47.6 percent for the canines. We've recreated the Monkey See question. It's open until midnight Thursday.
(H/T to NPR's Stephanie Federico.)