Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Thu October 25, 2012
Cocoa City, Fla., To Citizens: Pull Up Your Pants
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. Citizens of Cocoa City, Florida, pull up your pants. The city council passed a law this week banning pants or skirts that expose more than three inches of undergarments or skin. In the hipster heaven of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, no one would be caught dead in baggie pants. The new website Styleblaster is capturing skinny jeans and slim fits with its webcam on the main drag. Viewers can rate passersby with a click on an old-fashioned top hat. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.