Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Shots - Health Blog
Wed June 6, 2012
Commenters Bite Back On The Paleo Diet
Originally published on Wed June 6, 2012 1:52 pm
Readers batted around the relative merits of the paleo diet, how to interpret Paleolithic man's short lifespan and the meaning of evolutionary medicine, among other issues.
As the comments show, the question of whether there is an ideal human diet — and whether we should look to the past to find it — is a provocative one. And many of our commenters, like the scientists studying these issues, aren't in agreement with each other.
We took a spin through the comments and pulled out some of those that struck us as most intriguing. Feel free to comment.