Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Officials: Altercation Preceded Murder Of Rumney Chiropracter
- Timber-Frame Architect Wins Competition With Wooden Sky-Scraper Column
- Summer Camp: An Antidote To 'Helicopter Parenting?'
- N.H. Officials Asking Pool Owners To Check For Invasive Insects
Around the Nation
Wed January 22, 2014
Computer Users Encouraged To Come Up With Better Passwords
Originally published on Wed January 22, 2014 8:12 am
According to SplashData's annual survey of bad passwords, password has fallen to second place as the most common one. The most common password: 123456.