Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
Wed October 2, 2013
Concord Hospital Names New CEO
Concord Hospital is getting a new CEO.
The hospital Board of Trustees has selected Robert Steigmeyer. He is expected to start the first week of January 2014.
Steigmeyer has been the chief executive officer at Geisinger Community Medical Center in Scranton, Pa., since 2012 and a leader of a community medical center that eventually joined it.
He also served as senior vice president of operations and finance for Northwest Hospital & Medical Center in Seattle, where he was responsible for overseeing all clinical programs, nursing, medical groups, and support functions, including information technology and finance.
Steigmeyer will succeed Michael Green, who has led the hospital for 20 years.